Healthcare is a unique environment.
Patients and families expect an accessible, safe, and secure medical center.
We're devoted to the collaborative care of patients and their families.
We understand the unique challenges which occur within the medical industry.
Our healthcare friendly officers are IAHSS and BLS certified and focus on:
- Screening persons entering and leaving the property
- Protection of patients and staff
- JACO, HIPPA, and other compliance assistance
- Custody & guardianship issues
- EMTALA & accessibility issues
- Psychiatric and emotional crises
- Patient restraint
- Medical code response
We understand how important our image is to our retail clients.
That's why we take extensive measures to ensure our staff are professional, courteous, and well dressed.
Whether a vendor is having troubles with theft, or a visitor is trying to find something;
Sentry promotes a safe and welcome atmosphere for everyone.
Our officers receive extensive training on:
- Being a visual deterrent
- Conflict resolution among crowds
- Handling theft and shoplifters
- Locating and reuniting lost children/ family members
- Finding a misplaced vehicle
- Preventing vandalism and potential damage / loss of property
- Handicap accessibility enforcement
- Fire curb & parking enforcement
With fiscal restraints ever so present, Sentry provides a secure yet cost effective solution for government organizations of all kinds.
We understand the unique mission of our government clients and we’re here to help.
Sentry is an efficient company which takes a serious approach to safeguarding our national infrastructure such as:
- Schools, Universities, and alternative behavioral centers
- Libraries, Court rooms, town-halls, and other municipality buildings
- Government housing areas
- Public assistance centers
- Utility systems
- Secure facilities
Our officers are proud US citizens that are comprised primarily of military and public safety veterans who hold active security clearances through the Department of Defense.